1. Download the program to your
2. Double click 'SuperKey2011Setup.zip' to extract the files and begin installing.
3. The installation program will prompt you for a location to install the program. Choose a
directory that is easy to remember. The default is 'C:\SuperKey2011'.
4. To run the program double click the icon that is placed on your desktop or go to the
Start menu and select 'LockShop Software -> SuperKey2011'.
Convert SuperKey 2000 Files:
1. Start SuperKey 2011.
2. Click Convert Files on the File menu. Locate the SuperKey 2000 file to be converted.
3. Select the directory to place the new converted file.
4. Click the Convert button. The original file will not be effected.
Note: This is a fully functional demo with all features activated. The demo will operate
for 15 days. Contact us at LockShop Software to purchase your release codes.
Copyright and Trademark 2011 Murray Bilker and LockShop Software - A Division Of MJB Group, Inc.
SuperKey, SuperKey 2011, LockShop & LockShop Software are trademarks of Murray Bilker and LockShop Software - A Division Of MJB Group, Inc.
All product names listed on this site are trademarked or owned by their respective companies.